The Nerd Mom is accepting guest post submissions! If you are interested in submitting a guest post for the blog, please use this Google Form.
Here are some guidelines for post submissions:
- Topic must be relevant to the blog – nerd/geek/fandom or parenting. Lists, reviews, tips, and relevant personal stories are all acceptable topic ideas.
- Aim for pieces that are in the 800-1000 word range. A little shorter or longer is okay.
- Please proof-read your work. Posts that have excessive spelling and/or grammatical errors will not be accepted.
- The post cannot be already posted on another website or blog.
- The post must be your original work. Any quotes are credited.
- Aim to include an image or two to accompany your post. Please ensure you have permission to use them if they are not your personal photos.
Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with other awesome bloggers!